Sprott Shaw Language CollegeIELTS EXAM PREPARATION
Learning Today For A Better Tomorrow
- Full-time intensive preparation for IELTS to improve test results.
- Immediate feedback and error correction.
- University counseling for students interested in attending a North American University.
- Flexible option of taking a 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12-week program.
- IELTS test-taking skills taught by experienced instructors.
- Weekly one-on-one speaking test practice.
- The Academic Module helps students prepare for College / University.
- The General Training Module is designed for prospective immigrants.
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 40
- TOEIC® 470
- IELTS 3.5
- Completed SSLC ESL-SF Level 2 or ESL-SC Level 5
Locations: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department
Duration: 4-weeks, 5-weeks, 6-weeks, 7-weeks, 8-weeks, 9-weeks, 10-weeks, 11-weeks, 12-weeks
Hours: 26.5 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Thursday – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
Class Size: 15 Students
Program Type: Certificate
Start Dates: Weekly Intake
- 4-12-week Certificate program
(minimum 4-week enrolment)
- Certificate for all of the study period
- 26.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- In Class: 0.93 months – 4 weeks – 106 hours
- 1.86 months – 8 weeks – 212 hours
- 2.79 months – 12 weeks – 318 hours
Accepted in some countries as proof of English proficiency
Acceptance into an English-speaking college or university
Sprott Shaw Language College
Languages & Communications
Keeping Fit: Healthy Diet
City Attractions; Design and innovation; City life versus Countryside life
Education; History; Discovery of the Past
Jobs and Employment; Advertising and Marketing
Week 6 & 7
Time to waste; Lifestyles; Leisure activities; Climate Change and the Environment; Housing and Accommodation
Animal Life (Biology); Sports: Just for fun
Making Decisions; Science and Technology
Relationships; Books, Writing and Signs
The Body Clock
Tourism & Tourist Attractions; The Modern World (Globalization)
Excel in everyday business communication and develop a foundation for further studies and career advancement.
- Grammar – 100%
- Vocabulary – 100%
- Creativity – 40%
- Listening – 100%
- Speaking – 100%
- Writing – 100%
- Presentation- 40%
- Pronunciation – 100%