Sprott Shaw Language CollegeIELTS EXAM PREPARATION
Learning Today For
A Better Tomorrow
The IELTS test preparation program at SSLC will prepare students for all aspects of the test with test-taking skills and techniques, including time management, scanning and summarizing information, and understanding the individual elements that make up the test.
Prepare for the IELTS exam with SSLC Toronto! It’s an online course. Register now – available until Mid-October
- Full-time intensive preparation for IELTS to improve test results.
- Immediate feedback and error correction.
- University counseling for students interested in attending a North American University.
- Flexible option of taking a 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12-week program.
- IELTS test-taking skills taught by experienced instructors.
- Weekly one-on-one speaking test practice.
- The Academic Module helps students prepare for College / University.
- The General Training Module is designed for prospective immigrants.
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 40
- TOEIC® 470
- IELTS 3.5
- Completed SSLC ESL-SF Level 2 or ESL-SC Level 5
Locations: Please contact our Marketing / Student Advising Department
Duration: 4-weeks, 5-weeks, 6-weeks, 7-weeks, 8-weeks, 9-weeks, 10-weeks, 11-weeks, 12-weeks
Hours: 26.5 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Thursday – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
Class Size: 15 Students
Program Type: Certificate
Start Dates: Weekly Intake
- 4-12-week Certificate program
(minimum 4-week enrolment)
- Certificate for all of the study period
- 26.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- In Class: 0.93 months – 4 weeks – 106 hours
- 1.86 months – 8 weeks – 212 hours
- 2.79 months – 12 weeks – 318 hours
Accepted in some countries as proof of English proficiency
Acceptance into an English-speaking college or university
Sprott Shaw Language College
Languages & Communications
Keeping Fit: Healthy Diet
City Attractions; Design and innovation; City life versus Countryside life
Education; History; Discovery of the Past
Jobs and Employment; Advertising and Marketing
Week 6 & 7
Time to waste; Lifestyles; Leisure activities; Climate Change and the Environment; Housing and Accommodation
Animal Life (Biology); Sports: Just for fun
Making Decisions; Science and Technology
Relationships; Books, Writing and Signs
The Body Clock
Tourism & Tourist Attractions; The Modern World (Globalization)
Excel in everyday business communication and develop a foundation for further studies and career advancement.
- Grammar – 100%
- Vocabulary – 100%
- Creativity – 40%
- Listening – 100%
- Speaking – 100%
- Writing – 100%
- Presentation- 40%
- Pronunciation – 100%