ENGLISH FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
At SSLC, you and your family can improve your English language skills at the same time, at the same place and with the same schedule. ECF at SSLC makes it convenient and easy for the whole family to experience English in Vancouver. Children ages 6 to 12 explore English in an immersion environment with other children from around the world. Parents can choose courses from SSLC’s comprehensive adult English programs or from diplomas and certificates offered at the VIC Career Campus.
All under one roof! SSLC’s friendly and supportive TESL Canada certified teachers ensure each student receives personalized attention and support. At ECF, all English abilities are welcome.
- Build a strong English foundation for all skills in academic, grammar-based ESL classes.
- Encourage individual growth with weekly textbook units and tests, daily homework and 1-1 feedback.
- Bring classroom material to life with i-tools multimedia.
- Elementary School Preparation, and teaching Canadian social dynamics.
Field Trips ECF offers a year-round program that includes educational field trips. Big Pictures we will provide pictures with a description.
Enhance classroom material with real-world experience
Reinforce learning with hands-on activities and/or experiments
Explore exciting and educational sites in Vancouver
Increase test scores, field trips and hands-on make the learning experience more memorable.
Gives the opportunity to bond with other students in the new environment.
- Build confidence and practice English with students from all around the world.
- Study in engaging and interactive classes to prepare for Canadian and International schools.
- See your growth and improvement with weekly tests and student reports.