Get ready for the world
This class gives students exposure to a broad range of practical topics in the medical field. Suitable for both medical professionals and those interested in pursuing a medical career, this course focuses on foundations for further medical study and professional development.
Start November 14
Enhance your language skills in the medical field. Take your medical English knowledge to the next level with practical English functions or learn foundations for a future career in the field of medicine.
Bringing the World Into the Classroom
SSLC CONNECTStarting at
Weekly: CAD$ 70
Registration fee: CAD$ 50
Material fee: E-book available for free until December 2020
Medical English Online
Enhance your language skills in the medical field. Take your medical English knowledge to the next level with practical English functions or learn foundations for a future career in the field of medicine. This 12-week program equips students with the communication skills necessary to successfully interact with patients and various health care colleagues.
• Collaborate with learners from around the world
• One-on-one time with your teacher once per week
• Weekly speaking evaluations
• One 3 hour class on weekend
• 12-week online program
( minimum initial registration 2 weeks)
This course is designed for students who are CEFR A2 (pre-intermediate) and up.
· Pass our FREE online exam or show proof of an official TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, or any recognized international English language equivalency test score. No interview required.
Saturdays 5 PM – 8 PM ( PST )
Students can start every Saturday.
Minimum two weeks for the first registration.
16 and up
Presentation, dialogue, or role-play each week with personal feedback from your teacher.
- Reliable internet connection
- Laptop or tablet
- Patient-friendly intonation
- Presenting information
- Active listening
- Taking SOAP notes
- Asking polite questions
- Explaining processes and interviewing a patient
- Giving clear instructions • Giving advice
- Hospital Admissions
- Pain, locating pain and pain relief
- Vital signs
- Symptoms, injuries and SOAP notes
- Wound care
- Patient Hygiene
- Bodily functions
- Presenting patient cases
- Making appointments over the phone
- Explaining medication
I am learning and improving my English during the virtual class.
I like SSLC virtual classes.
READY TO REGISTER? CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Want More Information? Contact us today!
SSLC Advisors are here to help and support you in order to successfully complete the English programs and plan for the future.