Sprott Shaw Language CollegeEnglish for Post-Secondary Education
THE FUTURE BEGINS AT SSLC!
The SSLC EPE ( University Pathway Program ) is currently offered as a virtual class.
Do not wait until travel restrictions have been lifted, and you missed your application deadline to University. Start your studies right from the comfort of your home ( safe money on housing and food), and continue your dream once borders are open again. The SSLC virtual Pathway will keep you on your path to success.
We offer the virtual pathway in the Toronto and Vancouver Time zone.
Next start date:
- Toronto: 9:00 AM
- Vancouver: 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
At Sprott Shaw Language College, we want to put you on the path to greatness. Our primary goal at SSLC is to open your world to endless possibilities. We take great pride in serving as your educator, mentor, and adviser. SSLC was founded to amplify and expand the opportunities you have in life. At our core, we are educators. Nothing makes us happier than to see our students progress and develop personally.
Excel in everyday business communication and develop a foundation for further studies and career advancement.
- Grammar – 50%
- Vocabulary – 100%
- Leadership – 75%
- Creativity – 50%
- Listening – 100%
- Speaking – 75%
- Critical Thinking – 100%
- Writing – 100%
- Presentation- 100%
- No IELTS, TOEFL® or any other official test score needed to gain entry into selected colleges and universities affiliated with SSLC.
- Academic learning and intensive reading and writing practice, including paraphrasing, summarizing and researching.
- Important skills for academic preparation covering all areas reading, writing, speaking, vocabulary, study skills, and note-taking.
Wide variety of college-level curriculum topics covered in each module.
- Feedback, monthly tests, and academic counseling to evaluate student progress.
- Monthly school tours and information sessions with a variety of universities and colleges.
Multi-meaning words / Academic vocabulary
Education / Science essays
Note-taking in lectures
Academic vocabulary / Word families
Child development / Globalization essays
Noun and article grammar
Business case study
Speaking and seminars
Word grammar / Academic vocabulary
Cultural studies / Climate change essays
Developing and supporting arguments
Students must have either:
- TOEFL iTB® 61
- TOEIC® 650
- IELTS 5.5 overall (with writing 5.5)
- Completed SSLC Level 4
- Any recognized International English language equivalency test score or a pass on our Entrance Exam.
An interview and essay are required.
Locations: Victoria, Vancouver & Toronto
Duration: 4-weeks, 8-weeks, and 12-weeks
Hours: 26.5 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Thursday – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Schedule: Friday 9:00am to 2:30pm
Class Size: 15 Students
Program Type: 4 weeks / 8 weeks (Certificate)
Start Dates: Please Contact Us