NEW CACCT Virtual
Next start dates
August 11, 25
September 8, 22
October 6, 20
November 3, 17
If you need to enhance your language skills in order to be prepared for future employment as a Flight Attendant, SSLC’s New CACCT Virtual course is for you!
New Communication For Airline Cabin Crew Training emphasizes the specific use of the English language in the airline industry and is designed to prepare the students for future employment as a flight attendant. The program equips the students with the necessary communication skills to successfully land an airline cabin crew position.
- Enhance your communication skills
- Build key airline vocabulary and terminology
- Improve your customer service skills
- Develop teamwork skills
- Learn proper techniques for having a successful job interview
- Improve your General English ability of speaking, listening, vocabulary, critical thinking and more!
- Introduction to the Cabin Crew Profession
- Landing a Cabin Crew Job
- Preparing for a Cabin Crew Interview
- Airline Customer Service
- Introduction to the Aviation Industry
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Airline Catering and Food Service
Virtual learning has no boundaries.
These online classes are designed for you to explore subjects you’re passionate about, with the opportunity to earn a certificate.
16-week registration recommended to cover all curriculum. Weekly fee includes Digital Materials and Digital Certificate after successfully completing 2 to 16 weeks.
- Pass our FREE Online Entrance Exam OR:
- Students can show either an official TOEFL iBT® 45-46, TOEIC® 550, IELTS 4.5 or any recognized international English language equivalency test score
- No interview required.
Start learning English online today
At SSLC Virtual we offer various program options to fit your busy lifestyle. Part-time options and specialized programs available through SSLC Virtual!
Follow us on social media